Thursday, January 1, 2015

So here we go with a new year!!!

Well hello everyone, well don't know who I'm saying hello to , since apperanlty I don't have any followers, but then again how can I have followers if I haven't posted in years lol!!! I wanted to participate on TGF blog hop and then realized I had my blog abandoned !!! Any who Im starting fresh today January 1, 2015. 
My daughter and I taking our first selfie next to our fireplace (which by the way is the first time we use it in 12 years 😳)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck w getting your blog going again and you've got to use that fireplace more often. Can't wait to see all your great coloring & designs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog...great to see your room and fireplace. Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my thank you kindly!! I need to start learning how to follow all you lovely ladies. Bare with me jijiji

      Delete