Friday, January 2, 2015

Magnolia card!



Well hello to all. I would have to say I was overwhelmed with joy to have a good start to my blog. I'm still new and trying my best. 
Today I bring you a simple but cute (so I think) stamp image ... Magnolia stamp!!!




And finally ....

My card! :-) I need to admit it's not easy for me to put cards together. I think that one of my biggest mistakes when starting to scrapbook and / cardmaking was that I wanted ALL in the market. Now I have so much to choose from that it gets overwhelming. Does anyone one else have this problem?!?! 

1 comment:

  1. I used to but not anymore. Haven't used a lot of the images, dies, flowers, and stuff I've purchased over the years. Been bad about blogging too since I spend way too much time on FB. Adorable card. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete