Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let's get started!!


Ok well I have decided to try and post at least a crafting project a day. Today I've work with a #sherribaldy digi. So here we go 
So useally i always have friends asking for the color combinations and decided to start taking pictures in progress with the color top of the copic. Oh dear!!! I have to admit I'm extremely nervous and anxious to see how this idea works out. But for now I will have no more choice u til I become a pro at blogging jijiji 
Ok so pic number two has the BG COPIC Combination that was used. 
Ok so I'm almost done and all color combinations have been taken picture of I try to used repeated combinations so I won't have to try and remember later on what they are. So if I stick to a certain colors I know what I'm working with and so..... 
And here it is my finished Digi stamp... I hope you all like well not sure who you all are but hope that some day I have a few followers jijiji 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Susie! (I followed you here from Kit & Clowder's Facebook group) I am a lover of Sherri Baldy's stamps as well as a beginner at both colouring and blogging! I decided 2015 was the year to start even if just for my own benefit... I like how you have broken it down into stages with colouring combinations! Keep up the good work! Feel free to jump over to my blog handcraftedbyleisha.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!!! Never ever thought I would get anyone commenting and I do want to thank you for that. And yes of course I would hop over. I'm assuming a click on link and I follow correct ?!? Jijiji sorry I'm so new to this (shy)

      Delete
  2. Hi Susie! Great to see that you started blogging! A warm welcome to the blogging community, I can tell you, it's a world on its own ;). I hope this blog will encourage you to keep on coloring and being creative and thereby inspiring us. Enjoy blogging and have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! I hope I don't dissapoint. I'm so looking forward to it :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Susie, you have made a great job of colouring the my bestie image...and welcome to blogging, altho I don't get on here as much as I'd like...it certainly keeps you busy....I am joining yours so hopefully you'll come see me too...big hugs
    Elly P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and most diffinetly I will!!! I just need to learn how to follow and keep up with everyone's blog. I'm just getting around to replying so hoping that by next week I'm hoping all over jijiji

      Delete
    2. Lol I'm wrote hoping instead of hopping. Omg does that show you how excited I am jijiji

      Delete
  4. Hi Susie!!! Great!! Now I can see and follow how you color piece by piece. You have a new follow right here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you señorita. Bare with me I need a lot to learn. But hoping to start hopping around to all blogs jiijij

      Delete
  5. love your color pallette on this cute little bestie! thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete